Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Brand names, such as "Nivea", "Ombia" etc. are used for many different products with very different compositions.
Products such as "Penaten baby oil", etc. contain a whole list of ingredients that can change and must be evaluated individually.
SalSearch can only evaluate individual ingredients.
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?