Questions and Answers about SalSearch
By single syllables of an unknown ingredient Salsearch can detect an existing salicylate danger. The additives oil, extract, etc., lead to a valuation with "minus points". The automatic evaluation works pretty reliable - but it can occasionally happen that a really salicylate free ingredient is rated as “contains salicylate”. The search engine is evaluating rather "over-cautious".
As "verified manually" marked results have been explicitly evaluated by a human and are reliable.
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?