Questions and Answers about SalSearch
What can I use SalSearch for?
The search engine SalSearch values ingredients of cosmetic products in terms of their salicylate content (with/without salicylate).
More questions on this topic
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?