Questions and Answers about SalSearch
What can I use SalSearch for?
The search engine SalSearch values ingredients of cosmetic products in terms of their salicylate content (with/without salicylate).
More questions on this topic
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?