Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Terms that cannot be clearly evaluated are processed manually. Unidentified ingredients are researched and evaluated. Should they again be sought, they will be detected.
It is possible that unknown ingredients are falling through a filter grid and will not be edited so that they also in the future remain unknown. If you notice such ingredient, please contact us.
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?