Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Terms that cannot be clearly evaluated are processed manually. Unidentified ingredients are researched and evaluated. Should they again be sought, they will be detected.
It is possible that unknown ingredients are falling through a filter grid and will not be edited so that they also in the future remain unknown. If you notice such ingredient, please contact us.
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?