Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Terms that cannot be clearly evaluated are processed manually. Unidentified ingredients are researched and evaluated. Should they again be sought, they will be detected.
It is possible that unknown ingredients are falling through a filter grid and will not be edited so that they also in the future remain unknown. If you notice such ingredient, please contact us.
More questions on this topic
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?