Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Terms that cannot be clearly evaluated are processed manually. Unidentified ingredients are researched and evaluated. Should they again be sought, they will be detected.
It is possible that unknown ingredients are falling through a filter grid and will not be edited so that they also in the future remain unknown. If you notice such ingredient, please contact us.
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?