Questions and Answers about SalSearch
INCI is the name for the International nomenclature of cosmetic terms. So for example, an "extract from pansy" in the INCI spelling appears as "Viola Tricolor Extract". So always the terms of the cosmetic industry should be used by and will be recognized by SalSearch.
More questions on this topic
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?