Questions and Answers about SalSearch
INCI is the name for the International nomenclature of cosmetic terms. So for example, an "extract from pansy" in the INCI spelling appears as "Viola Tricolor Extract". So always the terms of the cosmetic industry should be used by and will be recognized by SalSearch.
More questions on this topic
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?