Questions and Answers about SalSearch
INCI is the name for the International nomenclature of cosmetic terms. So for example, an "extract from pansy" in the INCI spelling appears as "Viola Tricolor Extract". So always the terms of the cosmetic industry should be used by and will be recognized by SalSearch.
More questions on this topic
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?