Questions and Answers about SalSearch
INCI is the name for the International nomenclature of cosmetic terms. So for example, an "extract from pansy" in the INCI spelling appears as "Viola Tricolor Extract". So always the terms of the cosmetic industry should be used by and will be recognized by SalSearch.
More questions on this topic
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?