Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?
These are umbrella terms that may represent a mix of different, undisclosed ingredients. The term "vinegar" is also ambiguous, because it depends on the method of production, whether it may contain salicylates.
More questions on this topic
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?