Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
Some detergents contain plant extracts that can be checked with SalSearch. All other ingredients (surfactants, etc.) are without salicylate. Everything in the washing machine will be "cleared" by the water solubility of salicylic acid.
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?