Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
Some detergents contain plant extracts that can be checked with SalSearch. All other ingredients (surfactants, etc.) are without salicylate. Everything in the washing machine will be "cleared" by the water solubility of salicylic acid.
More questions on this topic
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- What is the difference of the answers "automatically determined" and "verified manually by an expert"?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?