Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
Some detergents contain plant extracts that can be checked with SalSearch. All other ingredients (surfactants, etc.) are without salicylate. Everything in the washing machine will be "cleared" by the water solubility of salicylic acid.
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- Why does SalSearch prefer INCI terms?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- What happens to terms that could not be evaluated?
- Why does SalSearch not answer requests for brand names or products?
- Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?