Questions and Answers about SalSearch
Why is the knowledge of the salicylate content of cosmetics especially important?
Cosmetics are getting in contact with skin. The salicylates possibly contained may enter directly into the blood and are only slowly broken down by the liver. Cosmetics with salicylates are the largest risk of blocking for(with exception of mint and menthol in chewing gums, oral care products, etc.).
More questions on this topic
- Why does SalSearch not value food and food additives?
- If an ingredient is considered to contain salicylate, does this mean automatically that Guaifenesin is blocked by the use of this product?
- Why does SalSearch not value medications and dietary supplements?
- How the salicylates contained in perfume are evaluated?
- What are the most common reasons that a term cannot be evaluated?
- Why does the salicylate search engine SalSearch give no information about drugs?
- Why should you not enter additives such as stabilizer, antioxidant, emollient, etc.?
- What can I use SalSearch for?
- Why does SalSearch not value detergent and laundry detergent?
- Why is there no evaluation for terms as "flavor", "color", "perfume", "vinegar", etc?